BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 14 September 2013

My excuse was it was a cool morning

It was nuppy this am, Ben had the wood stove stocked. I on the other hand found it a bit warm and retreated to the sewing area. It was just too windy and cool to do my outdoor chores. So I finished this topstitching on this quilt in about 2 hours. I did a little bit of fussing along the way


 

Once done I had no excuses left and once we had lunch overwith outside we went. We scrubbed and prissed that pontoon boat getting it ready for hibernation, Tomorrow after it is thoroughly dried out we will wrap it for it's fall / winter siesta. Followed of course by yardwork and then sorting of the yardwaste for collection. Yep I am just too exciting for my own good!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: