BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 19 February 2013

It is finally my day

First the garage that mucked up the car and came clean I got the rotors fixed up for free.

It took about 2 hours to finish the job and the staff kept a close eye on me and me on them. I assume they were nervous I might start picketing outside their business. Once finished I went off to the Transmission place and had my Transmission Oil and my Differential Oil . I had a multitude of reading material placed in front of me, no coffee- they were watching my caffeine intake. Must have heard about the wild Canadian from up the street.

The owner of the business and I had a chat about the little black bombshell and the amount of mileage on it,in no time the fluids were checked and topped up. " No charge lady" .. OK so maybe my luck is changing or they have decided that maybe they just want me out of town

0 comments: