BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 22 February 2013

Creative Complaining...............

I was merrily working on my never ending list of projects, this time an applique quilt top. WEll , everything was marvey until.............. The fusable web on the applique that one was to iron onto the base fabric would not stick. I tried a bucketful of things from reading and following the directions, to washing fabric to get rid of errant die and sizing. I even tired ignoring the instructions- no go. But then again I was going to stitch the applique so that fabric not sticking is not that much of an issue- just a pricey one.

Hmm me thinks I should write to the company and ask for hints. I told them what I had done, all my variations and the end product. I had used another product and not disappointed but this was a waste of my time and effort not including the expense. Then again I did purchase it at Joann's with my 50% off.

My complaining did not go unnoticed. I managed to get a free offer. YIPPEE and sure I will send you some left overs. Today the package came, I guess I was pretty influential, BECaUSE I only thought I was getting a mere 1/4 yard. Instead I got 2 yards of heavy duty more expensive product.

Thank you PELLON!!

0 comments: