BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 16 June 2011

I should have known better and not touched a thing today

After the first desk top computer (almost 20 years old) went poof I should have known better. As soon as I smelled the acrid fumes I knew just what had happened. Ben salvaged the hard drive and a few other pieces. We moved onto a desktop that Dad gave us, one of the fans gave up it went clunk. It did not die it thinks it is getting too hot so the automatic shut off is doing just that! SO now the jacket is off the tower, dear hubby will get out the vacuum and give it a whirl. Oh joy

This is all a diversion while we figure out the steer on the boat, the cable is bust and we are too cheap to purchase a complete steering and cable assembly. I have a plan B to try tomorrow... We will see if my luck is better

0 comments: