BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Ben stopped his work to help me recreate my room

The only thing that i can do to make it better is to finish the rough edge on my built up table ( melamine) next rip to Home Depot will do it!




Wonder where some one thought they might sleep ?Better see if my neighbors will keep you.Tough luck to those that left home and moved far away- I have
reclaimed the room it is now totally mine!!

Yesterday I went out and bought a handi quilter.They are quite pricey but I haggled It was brand new never out of the package!Now for the learning curve. As you can see I am starting like everyone lse on a scrap of material!! Not!I am on the second row of my little pattern. The first row was a real test patch and I have corrected my errors, row two is perfect. Not bad for someone who has only operated the machinery for an hour.

This is a poor mans version of a long arm quilter and is actually called a short arm because you use your home machine I bet you could make one quite easily and just buy the carriage, it glides like it is going through butter!

0 comments: