BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 23 January 2010

Defrocked and down right naked!

Yes folks it is tree our once orange tree is defrocked of it's leaves. Evidence rains below. Not only with edible oranges but leaves leaves everywhere. I have an agreement, The person that lends me the rake gets their lawn raked as well, it is a great agreement for me. More exercise- less evidence of tree abuse

The temperature is arising and the branches are a- budding. Next month the tree will blossom giving me an indication of where to or not to prune. How cruel that sounds, we hack and chop to our delight making sure that branches, are below our awning, but plentiful to bare fruit. No use in cutting before the blossoms come as they are our indicator.

I can no longer hide behind the orange tree- my camouflage has been defrocked!! How sad

0 comments: