BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 19 October 2014

Florida Set up



I have no idea what I did the greenery has gone crazy I had to hack the lower palm branches the tree is now well above the shed . My rose bush is hacked to the ground the stems got wrapped around the palm tree and it was blooming above the palm! It was quite a site that needed to be rectified! The variegated Bouganvilla has all sorts of white leaves as you can see, I think these are the new growth and with age they variegate and this vine/bush gets a coral colllored small blossom compared the the large pink blossomed ones we have seen so often. The last season we were here we shrouded some of our plants in cages because the rabbits were abundant. The cages worked well but the little guys are nesting under my shed!

I left the best news to last, Ben's orange tree is full of fruit he is patiently waiting vor them to orange up and not be so green so he can soon eat his bounty

0 comments: