BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 24 May 2013

Just my luck!

My day started with my tension being perfected and passing the test.
The Quilt top was loaded and household chores were done, As I passed the room the quilt called and against my better judgement I entered knowing full well that the I had promised myself a day off. Oh just a couple of rows, PLEASE.........

I carefully marked the panto with registration marks on my quilt to align it to perfection. The Bailey purred as I whipped through the pattern , 3/4 of the way through the quilt I thought I would leave some for tomorrow, OH no why put it off when I could do it today

THEN IT HAPPENED!!!

You know what say about threes?
1)The panto shifted
2) The laser started blinking and distorted then died
3) The plastic foot that was securely mounted on the appropriate spot split at the screw

YEP I will return to that quilt ANOTHER DAY~
Welcome to Jane's world!

0 comments: