BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 12 May 2013

It was a good idea at the time

Boy do I have a deal for you !!!

I purchased two rolls of quilt batting 50 Yds. each and it was a steal until.........
Here I am with my long arm and the fluff from the batting is all over the place in every crevice of the machine and the needle plate. I change my bobbin frequently to refill and take a swipe.Large fluffy stuff comes out of the machine, I guess I could trap it as it blows down the hall and capture and spin it. Well there is good and bad news. I got a deal and I am using every scrap, I could only fit one bolt into the little car and so I only have 50 instead of 100 yards to use- this season! My machine is whistle clean from all the added attention. My floors are also clean from the constant sweeping and vacuuming. Oh when will it end, Well I have 3 more quilt tops so it will be awhile.

0 comments: