BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 30 November 2012

OOPSEY

I have been known to dye my hair, it turned snow white at 40

I have not died it since the May wedding so....I remembered thinking I hit the jackpot at Biglots last year- boxes of hair dye $4 instead of $9and I left a considerable number here.

SO tonight was the night........except.................I forgot to tell hubby

Halfway through the 10 minute wait I decided to inform him he was soon to be in company of a " hot blonde"

I entered the room, hair lathered in colors of browns and blondes and hoping no green as the dye had been in the trailer all summer. My hair is gooped up in two clumps resembling devil horns- as only I can do because of my short hair. Wrapped in my robe I stated . |DADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA the devil made me do it!! I should warn you that I am dying my hair and should this turn out green I will don your hat and you will be at Walgreens looking for black hair dye. If it falls out better start checking the online wig sales for long blonde wigs, you know the kind with the long locks curled and overstates, like Dolly Parton!

Obviously I was having a good time with my performance and hubby , smiled and rolled his eyes- yep he said life is never a dull moment with me around. As I decided I better skiddaddle into the shower to rinse my locks hubby warned me the water pressure was down, as our filter was a little old. I was thankfull I got rinsed off fine and did not have to streak down the lane to the public showers! What a site that would be.....................

0 comments: