BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 25 November 2012

I Survived

Black Friday!!

I was up at the crack of dawn and out the door by 5:15 am. On my to Home depot with a list. The doors opened at 5 am and I was sure I would be overrun by shoppers. As I entered the store the meet and greet team met with with candy canes, an offer of donuts and coffee and a map of where each item was. I was not able to locate one item and the Home Depot Assistant, walked me by the hand right to the item. Oh how I love self serve checkout as I skimmed past it and onto my next sale of the day

joann's fabrics was now open with a line up outside of about 20 ladies at 6 am. The ladies were well behaved as we careened through the line up of fabric. My thought was to buy full bolts of material rather than fight for the cutting table, I was out the door in a mere 20 minutes

Upon returning home at 7 am. I found hubby with coupons that he had clipped. We went to the store in search of his sale items also with a coupon. WE ended up with his new shoes, all Xmas gifts and a new credit card which saved me another 20% off. Needless to say it was a great day!

I guess I will be curbed from shopping for at least a few days!

0 comments: