BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 7 December 2012

Sure way to piss off the neighbors

So here we are in a country not our own. It is Xmas time and the joyous cards are flowing. Now you have to realize we are in a section of Florida that is not that giving to foreigners, Mexican or otherwise.

If ever there was a confrontation I certainly would not be found to be anywhere near the trouble. But today I found a way. Innocently I opened my box of Xmas cards with the ENGLISH labeling on the box. Well the cards are cute with poinsettas and garlands. The text is scrolling and colorful.. but there is something awry. AHHA it hits me they are in French, now normally they are not a problem but in this collection of neighbors probably not appreciated, as it should be.

If one has their specs on they will soon see that there is an English translation on the back. Ben is in fits of laughter and wondering just who I am going to give them too. I am certainly going to hand them out they are too pretty to not do that. I will do it with a straight face as if I really meant to send them a card scripted in a language that they don't comprehend.

Lets' sit back and see what happens, then when they ask I will tell them that I am putting them to the test and if they didn't look on the back for the translation I will keep them in suspence.................... Only me in Florida could pull this off...................

And if you find me in your neighborhood tomorrow please give me a ride home........







0 comments: