BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 14 April 2012

Well rested and raring to go!

Today I took a gift to me out of the box. Sounds ominous u have no idea!
I purchased a pontoon boat cover in the USA for 1/4 of what it is in Ontario
I have now customized it to our boat. In order to do so I needed to slash along
each side to provide an opening to skirt around the roof supports as this cover was made to drape over the boat, Thus we have a custom cover. We draped it on and it fit like a glove. Tomorrow Ben has the job of fitting through the cording that I had to displace to do my handy work. Upon further study Ben decided he wants to anchor the cover to the deck rather than the strapping provided, which makes sense. Who wants to try to lash a cover onto a boat that is bobbing in the wind as you try to thread the webbing around the pontoons.

SO the question is while he does that what will I get into???

0 comments: