BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 30 April 2012

I am getting there

I thought I left my favorite place cards in FLORIDA when all of a sudden , just before printing I accidently found them!! What luck, now the sorting is on the move! Now one would have thought I was all done, when it happened. I checked my list twice sorting through names and place cards and the seating plan when it hit!!! The seating plan and the master lists of guests did not match!! Names were shortened from Stephen to Steve, Jessica to Jessie. For me that would not be a problem but for someone who had to sit next to the place card they might not like it so much! I quick call to the party and we decided to go with formal names. There is a reason my folks named me Jane- It can't be shortened any more! WHEW crisis averted and thank goodness for extras!

0 comments: