BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 10 December 2010

What does Jane do when it is cold??

 
Posted by Picasa


a) Head home or b) look for entertainment

*************B*****************


I brought home 4 lawn chairs from the recycle area and we re-webbed them. They are fresh for another 20 years. I like the old collapsible lawn chairs because of their rounded tubling they will not poke through the rv rug. Another's trash is Jane's find!!

I now have 4 extra chairs that will outlive the pricey ones and if one of my friends sit on the chair and it brakes I will not cry, I just hope that they have insurance on their patutty. I dragged pushed and pulled our old lawn chairs that had a retractable foot rest. They had seen happier days but they were bulky to store. Hope someone takes them, they are fine. BUT were they heavy I put them on top of my fancy laundry cart and dragged them to the recycle center. A few folks wondering what Jane was up to. "Special delivery", I yelled out.

0 comments: