BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 10 July 2016

While Ben is buried in the garage trying to make a pathway

You can imagine all the years of his stashing and now he has to face the music, I am staying out of his way! When he is done his purging, we have had three trunk fulls to electronic recycle so far, I am getting out the dumpster.

I purchased a bag from THEBAGSTER.COM. It works like a soft sided dumpster and a lot less expensive. So far we have had neighbors wanted building material so they are helping us out by taking some, but you should see my yard, UCH.

The dumpster will be placed at the road side when we are ready and a truck will come and scoop it up , never to be seen before and a lot less mess then trying to drive around a real dumpster. Can you imagine it holds 3300 pound sound like a lot until I look in the garage!! That is it I am in hiding while Mr does the work. Once everything is purged then we can get on with the outer portion of prettyup!


0 comments: