BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 25 July 2016

One never knows what they will find!

I have a new deck arrangement

First I lasooed a carpet that is an indoor outdoor one that I changed up in my solarium for the convenient carpet tiles( you know the ones Ben picked out for the kitchen with the 25 yr guarantee that I hated from day one) I did not remember that I had tucked this green gem in the loft of the garage. AHHA> So down it came I had enough for the deck ( 8 X 14) and another chunk for future use at the front entry .

The chairs were another story - a neighbor moving out- threw these onto the curbside and I went over with my wheelbarrow they were indeed free. They stack and the seats and back are vinyl- perfect for wiping off.

The tables I had stuck in a corner of the solarium, The milk can I have been protecting for 20+ years and the plant cost me $4- all dried out and assumed for dead until I blasted it with water. There we go total makeover cost $4 for the plant.

Admission fee- Free so far

0 comments: