BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 8 May 2016

I may have over done it a little.. As some of you may have gathered by now I love a sparkling house and Vinegar is my best friend............ Well.......... first I GLISTENED the windows with a dab of dishwashing soap diluted in water and vinegar, yes I can see my reflection and they are pretty shinny...

I guess I forgot that I filled my spray bottle with straight vinegar, using it to spray the lawn to stop the neighbors dog from visiting my nice green grass, by the way it did the trick. Now for the problem.

I was being smart, or so I thought when I attacked the bathroom with the spray of vinegar and the paper towels. Holy smokes straight vinegar used in a small powder room can asphyxiate you ! But my counter top and sink and you should see the pearly white porcelain throne- all as shinny as they day there were born.

Of course my lungs have opened up and every cell as I breathed in the solution and I wonder if it is as effective with cleaning and clearing them with the vinegar as my kitchen and bath are sporting a twinkle. Of course I did not turn on the ventilation fan until after I got a good dose of fumes, that fan is pretty strong  but that first 5 minutes was an eye watering adventure, I am not sure what I can do next to prove I have more lives that that pesky cat next door

0 comments: