BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 12 January 2015

Our friend VIC

Picked us up after we dropped off our car.
Then he took us grocery shopping. Not to hold him up Ben and I divided the task , Ben did the meat and fruit. I looked after bake goods, frozen meals and ice cream juice and milk. We were over in a flash.

Now to wait for the car. We all agree we need a new ignition switch, gone will be the day of the two part system to overturn the motor. A burglars nightmare for hotwiring this already questionable wiring system that has been tinkered with!

As we waited for Vic to come I noted that the Service Bays were full. We were the first ones to pull up this morning and not the first ones served. The appt was made a week ago, and we were prompt even before the mechanics were in site. SO now the wait .... I noticed that the " antique car" with the classic car plate got in first, even after we waited for 1/2 hour, Hmm my car is an antique and a classic I drive it all the time therefore there is no blue licence plate. Let's see if we can work this into a discount.
One can only hope...................................

0 comments: