BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 31 January 2014

How ugly is it?



I am getting quilted out of this donation fabric, I should have done something swank but I am getting brain dead with the left overs that I have. After this lot I have another idea on the last little bit and hope it pans out better., As I have a missmash of these strips I thought lets do something easy and see how I put it together. Either it will be one good sized quilt or if it is God Awful it will end up at two separate kiddy quilts.

It is very hard to determine what any of my quilts will look like, they are all so different once they are overstitched and borders added, what might be darn ugly in the beginning takes up new meaning. Lets hope I can keep up with the expectations

Oh and when I took a break from the quilting last night and thought I would sit still and visit with hubby - well look what happened This yarn just won't die I have tried to get rid of it and even to the last little bit it is still hanging on! Who would believe it.... Of course I could not let it go to waste! There is supposed to be ribbon threaded through I have ordered a bunch for another project but it has not arrived. So for effect I crocheted a chain and used the matching yarn! You know if I was really smart I would have added elastic in the little peep holes that the yarn went through- but yet again I was not that smart. LOL

0 comments: