BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 31 January 2014

Ever have one of those days

You were well organized, camera in hand, documenting every move
Then you hook up the camera to the computer, the internet crashes and in the midst of downloading your pics you loose everything? Well in this case you will have to use your imagination

SO the past two days have been cool, rainy and dank, We have been able to keep up our exercise by shopping ( and I did buy more fabric!) I started out at Walmart they for some reason, in FLorida, had 40 yards of Fleur De Lis. So I feeling patriotic bought 8 yards. If was a cotton fabric and quite nice, at $1.50 that was the wow attraction and I will use it on some quilt backings and it will look quite nice. I also loaded up on flannel another great deal and of course wonderful color. Now the big ? is who the heck is going to help me home with these things>

0 comments: