BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 20 October 2012

What next?

By Thursday the RV was washed inside and out and the garden clipped and prissed
Ben has had to rewire the fridge as it gave up the ghost!Then the park's electricity was not grounded so we got lots of shocks. It took us a day to prove to them we had trouble and then finally came down, Ben made them take the box apart and yes we were not grounded. Of course they tried to tell him we were crazy and that they had no problem with the power.While here I got a big shock so they finally believed me!I had unplugged the RV while washing the outside with a metal extension pole, metal ladder on a metal rv. Good news I had runners one. Well Dear Hubby plugged in the rig to show the men the problem. I think I flew a few feet, definitely got some new curls..We are all set now. Power Problem fixed.

Well so we thought, moving on the washing machine would not spin and there I was with the tub full of water, Ben wrung it out and I went up to the laundry center. In the meantime the washer was pulled apart, a safety switch in the top that control the spinner so that when you open the top of the washer went kerplunk, we are now back in action

Did I mention the car that would turn on but not move forward or backward, got that sorted out too. Not sure what is going to go on the fritz next

I went to Joanns and got some fabric I have to make several quilts and thought I would start off with the 10 minute block depicted on you tube. I had the whole top cut. and the blocks all done in the afternoon after a few hours. It won't take me much more than an hour to strip and border that top. It is sure spiffy and soon I will post it on my blog.

The park is just starting to fill in , it is 98 and humid so the ac is greatly appreciated and we are soo glad it works! I have to get on track with my walking and exercise but it has been so hot we are staying quiet. We had a great trip, little construction, new pavement on the roads , and little traffic, The hotels we selected were from the saver books and we had nice places and great breakfasts.Plus wifi so we can keep in contact with everyone.

Hoping to start my golfing next week but I will have to do it at the crack of dawn if it stays hot!We are very comfy and pretty settled, we are used to our routine so takes us not too long to get organized Just like home.

SO let's see what trouble I can get into tomorrow

0 comments: