BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 14 August 2011

Snoopy investigator!!

On Friday I had my newspaper stolen, and I have a theory!The thief has to live close by enough to notice I get my newspaper out of enclosed mailbox rather than an open newspaper box, as supplied by the vendor. It has been years since this last happened and I successfully chased the ink print criminal.

SO far my detection is that this person works from Mon- Fri and passed my house anytime between 6:30-7 am. They must sleep in on the weekend as my usual 6 am pick up hasn't been hampered. It was the one day that I was delayed in getting the news that the thief took their opporutnity.

So Monday am with digital camera in hand I will await the assailant. I will get up while it is still dark and pick up my paper swap it for a dummy one and wait... Wonder who she or he is? HMMM My second theory that it has to be a multiple dwelling as two of us lost our papers and we live in a row.. Any guesses?

0 comments: