BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 26 August 2011

Just a regular day at the Homestead


My ceilings were painted on Thursday and the pungent odor still hung in the air. At 5 am I got up to open the window to air out the house, seemed like a nice breeze off the water. I laid down on the chesterfield for a quick snooze thinking I might nod of until...let's say 6 am. Oh NO!!! My sniffer was working and I could smell that the paint odor seemed to be worse with the patio door opened. I stuck my noise out and I may have been dopey 5 seconds before but that odor made the eyes water. SKUNK. Now I tell you it was very hard to decipher between that skunk and the paint odor, they almost matched.. Closed the house up again and waited for a 1/2 hour. Then tried the routine again...

I wonder which neighbors' dog was wearing a new fragrance today?

0 comments: