BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 8 August 2011

Grey Freckles?


Today we ran all am and after coming home I had a revelation
I was going to sand my boat trailer.
Now adorned with nice new tires, and last year spruced up with carpet on the support beams, I decided today was the day, It is very windy to go out in the boat unless you want to be soaked from head to toe!! Out came Ben's drill, sire whisk attached. And yes I did try to hand sand the rust with the wire brush but that was too time consuming.

Guess what color I painted the trailer? Grey.. therefore more freckles - grey ones to show that I actually worked today. I was so into painting I did not notice the grey slop on Ben's new tire ,he got down on one knee ( he never did that for me) and he scrubbed that tire. Followed by news paper around his oh so precious purchase.

Now we have a swank trailer, boat redone, it is a wonder that Martha Stewart has not come ot visit!

0 comments: