BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 16 July 2011

My plan may have backfired but............

I decided to let the garden do it's thing, and today was the day of weeding
Two 3" tall recycle bins full of plush green leaves from broadleaf, dandelion, clover and chickweed what a variety! I of course could probably made a salad from my crop but decided to donate the bounty to the city compost.! But wait I am not finished!! I have a small amount left to do and decided it may be best done when we are not in heat wave mode! My plan almost worked, the garden is pretty think with plants, the weeds were plentiful but easier to cultivate in one swoop. And my thought of zeroscaping may be coming to fruition!

SO once my tins are again empty I can fill one of them partially with my next crop of edible weeds!!

0 comments: