BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 16 July 2011

Heat wave!!

( Click on post title for video)

Here we are no rain in site and a four day stretch of nice warm weather and no rain. I was doing fine until I saw the news "Heat Wave". I doddled around the property prising and watering a container or two. I sat on my beloved cedar bench that the child bought for me a few years ago as a Mother's Day Gift!

I admired the job I did on cleansing the deck and reminded myself that there would have to be a round two soon, to bring that wood back to life. Amazing how much dirt comes off the trees and asphalt roof to dirty my nicely stained boards. Wandering towards the " wood pile" lean to also the area for collecting containers, relics and monumental finds I primp and weed out unused, unwanted treasures, piled high for the taking on garbage day. I will put my loot in a separate pile for those that might enjoy the new to them deals of a lifetime!

The wood pile has never looked so good, talk about diva remodels of the old relic pile! I topped up the gas tank on the mower and sorted through the various sizes of gas tanks, aligning them by size. Now that they are all empty I have an assortment and a big decision of which one I will fill. Of course it will be proportionate to my wallet size- whether it is the 2 gallon, 5 or 10 gallon sized tank. Oh the delmema's of a diva!

0 comments: