BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 3 March 2011

NO you can not have your cake and eat it tooo!!


Today is the park picnic and the natives are restless. My friend has had the pleasure of ordering the food and it is going to be a humdinger of a party. 1200 yes 1200 eaters!
The menu consists of bot belly doggies ( fat hot dogs with no perservatives), chips, water ( to reduce the calories of what we just ate) and cake for desert.

Soon I will troddle off and see if I can be of assistance. I have been delegated to slice and dice the cake. 20 cakes and 1200 pieces. Let's see how long it is before I get fired. I am not to sample while I cut, my directions are clear. I am armed with knife and pizza cutter- oops maybe I should take bandaids with me. Should be an interesting am!

0 comments: