BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 31 March 2011

Bada Boom Badda Bing BAMMMMM

That is right folks we have gone from tornado warnings to heavy rain and thunder and lightening. We are all comfy and dry, my little car canopy almost collapsed with the rain last night, But we squished the water away and it is fine. I made the Jane's fix. That would be a selection of heavy duty clothes pins to hold the canopy tighter to the frame so it can deflect the water. Now Ben has on his list to put some large grommets we have into the puddling of the canopy so if it fills up again in the middle of the night it will drain.Needless to say we will wait until the storm is over. Lucky for Ben I have a selection of tools and odd bits some of which proved to be worth keeping.

Because of the heavy rain, I thought , I will do some geneology work that a distant Kin sent to me. Never a dull moment in this household

Click on the post title for local news about the storm

0 comments: