BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 13 January 2011

What legs??


Ok I am now on solid ground, time to regroup from riding lesson #2. I can certainly feel my legs today!! I was on the Arabian for a length time,walking, trotting, heels down. Sit up straight shoulders back but slightly above the saddle and inner calves on the horse's side. Twisting, turning, straight lines, circles, fencelines and obstacles to contend with. It was a lot of fun and the horse behaved. I actually got a fancy dressage saddle to ride in. BUT and this is a BIG BUT- Will I feel my legs tomorrow- they are a might numb. The good news is that I do not have BULL LEGGED SYNDROME! HAHA

It was a good day in the highjinx of Jane journal!
Now where is the horse linament for those sore unused muscles?

0 comments: