BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Pic is yet to come................... keep tuned

http://www.wftv.com/lakecounty/26614512/detail.html

While on a Tornado watch I was stuck inside, winds, hard rain and lightning slammed down on us. No Tornado for me just lots of rain, a little swirl around the rv, causing it to list enough to wake up Ben from his nap. We were lucky compared to a few folks that had some wind damage in the clip above


So while I was entertained by the sounds of the evening I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to knit up that 5 hour baby sweater. Now that it is done, I will have to wait during daylight hours to take a pic.

Tomorrow is another day so much on the agenda. We will have to see what Jane gets into mischief next!

0 comments: