BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 2 February 2020

catch up time



This  is a little hat and thrum mitts I made for Evelyn for next winter, These mitts don't have thumbs and with the thrums will be very warm . Next request is a pair of mitts with thumbs NANNY!! The lower picture is of a neckarmer and hat double plied Corriedale and Romney.


I need to crack the whip I am soo procrastinating on this bobbin lace and I really need to stop and get it done, maybe soon!! My problem is I have way too many crafts





So the daughter purchased an Instant  pot for me and the first thing I made on my own was chilli and it did nothing but give me the burn sign, I waited for the daughter to come and visit. We made Keto Cheesecake and it was to die for.. I spread fresh fruit on the top, OH so good and so little calories and no sugar!!


 I am not an old hat on this machine I have made  chilli's , stews and soups and veggies - sweet  potatoes, chicken and cranberries, it  is certainly a saver when it comes to reducing time in the kitchen!!



0 comments: