BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 9 September 2019

Grand kids

Keep me young?

Hah they are very cute and well mannered. Smart and quick as a whip. They will surely outsmart Nanny but for now the think Nanny is great!

During me week stay Ted and I had many adventures. From parks and Mystery restaurant surprises .We visited national parks and waterfront displays, sculptures and markets.
We instructed mini google to play silly songs for kids and danced around the living room. Ted loves gardening and has a crop of beans and strawberries we watered and weeded and inspected our plant growth.

Evelyn was starting a new daycare and I got to play with her 1/2 days while she was orientated to her new surroundings. We napped, enjoyed snacks and went on long nature walks. We played with out phones and 1 ringy dingy- oh Miss Evelyn was a great hit. On course I had the play phone as she insisted on the real thing- yep my  I phone! Evelyn was a hoot and slowly taking note of the English language as we try out new words.
 Miss E is no longer scared of Nanny.

Time for Nanny to return to The homefront and possibly for a rest??

0 comments: