BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 26 October 2016

At the Movies

I broke down I only go to the movies in Florida!
The cost of the movie had soared from $3.99 to $5.50 in one season - the shock of it all, but wait until I tell you... the theatre was at 1/2 capacity as last year. Why you ask? Well they had full recliners, switch buttons to make your feet greet your nose, or a total recline so that now you are parallel to the floor, drinking holders , nice comfy stressless recliners.

I first had to find the toggle and as I shot backwards I wondered if I would be thrown into the upper balcony , which there was none by the way.Now relaxed I peeked around to see if those that were early for the movie were now fast asleep. No snoring was heard

The movie was pretty good and the price was right! And yes I vacated my comfy chair at the end of the movie. LOL


0 comments: