BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 24 August 2016

Something other than quilting - who would have thought?

SO the garage saga.. I priced the siding and stopped when I hit $3k and no door or fascia or soffitt , I have decided it is more than the garage is worth. SO yesterday I bought some stain and swung my roller at the building soon to find out that the one side that held all the vines and lattice work was quite bleached. I bet I had not stained that side of the garage in over 20 years. Things look cleaner now and since taking the pics early this am I have dragged all the garbage and recycle containers to a new nest at the back side of the garage.


Tomorrow I address the lighting fixtures and then they will soon be brown too!
I do have more stain and sadly will have to purchase more for my decks as I know that will be my next job after Ben levels them which is no small feat on a 16 x 30 deck



1 comments:

Jane said...

Got the garage all fixed up and then some drove into the laneway and took off the evestrough , Back to priss up