BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Scrappy yard project

From this


To this



Maybe next year it will all fill in. I think I bought one plant and so far I have hundreds of bulbs in this garden to cover spring, summer and fall. Too many to count and even if a few survive it will be worth it. Had fun chasing all these plants and I was sure which each load I hit the " Mother load" Today I picked up bleeding hearts, more blue bells of a purple hue, and some bee balms. Let there be flowers!

My task now is to keep them flourishing and then try to get them to produce the flowers they should. I will let you know next year if the experimental garden was a success. !!

1 comments:

Rufus said...

Glad to see that you aren't getting bored! Should be lovely and bet the neighbors will enjoy too.