BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 29 December 2015

This is a free pattern


http://www.nightingalequilts.blogspot.com/2015/06/new-free-pattern-bravo-indigo-quilt.html




Please click on the link above, I was looking for a pattern that would reflect the modern quilting movement. The Nightingale Quilt website has a few that I have made and very pleased with the outcome.

This is the facepage from the pattern - ignore the black ink line going through the pattern that is a printer problem



There are only a few blocks to this quilt, it is not complicated but a lot of thought was put into the design and you have to pay attention because of the block selection and the number of rotating rows. You will quickly know if it is out of synch.

Here is the selection of blocks. It is apparent I need to be more precise a sewer. The blocks were no problem but the little 1" x 4" white inserts drove me to derrrrrrink!




As you see I am progressing I have 2 sections completed one more to add and I am done

0 comments: