BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 8 December 2015

A work of Art in somewhere??


This is the pattern

Lets start in the beginning when I purchased the pattern, looks nice. BUT I did not like the written pattern LOL

It came with a 2 x2 pattern and you are to blow it up at least 2 fold. Well that means I have to go to the printer and have it done, what if it turns out ugly and I spent all this money on the pattern it was $30 to begin with




This is the working prototype

SO I decided to make the little 2 X 2 and bypass some of the instruction - basically I want to rewrite the pattern and I have done a little playing and now getting somewhere I decided I would probably make another with a different technique and decide on how I would really construct the pattern if I was to make a full sized quilt out of this





AS you can see I worked across the pattern, It is all applique and I had a ton of scraps and that is it , why not put them to good use , most had adhesive on the back so that was an added bonus. This is round one

Tomorrow I hope to add borders and then visit the store and look for some crappy batting that I can play with and decide how I would top stitch this little devil. We will have to see how I progress and as I do I will post new photos below.


Here it is just a little tweek here and there when I get some more supplies

0 comments: