BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 27 November 2015

Good help is hard to get!

The wind is whistling around the corner and the sun is pretty strong but I placed his highness on the perch and this is what we got. The quilt at least looks better in person ... hopefully you get the idea




You may get the idea of what I would like to do here. I have a twin sized quilt the center is brown/white chevrons
I am going to top stitch that part with


Then in the white part where there are no trains I will do a locomotive circulating on a track. Where the applique train is with the animals I will stipple around to make that part pop.

SO many ideas .. Wonder if it will work out as planned, LOL. Time will tell................ On another note I have another applique quilt in a kit, Hmm wonder where that is. I guess I will look for it tonight!

0 comments: