BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 3 August 2015

You may remember this quilt top

I had made it in the south this past winter and now getting onto business. It is about 80 X 90". I don't have time to work on it in long stretches so I am dividing my time. My intention is to complete the meander on the main body. I will complete this by week's end I hope.

After this I want to stitch some borders and will have to do these separately on the frame and attach to the quilt with my sewing machine. I have already chosen the design and if I don't muck it up think it will be quite swank.

Once completed the quilt will need a label and a fancy label at that! Yes it is hard being competitive with yourself I try to create something different each time, pushing the bar just a smidge to keep me on edge.

Stay tuned as I continue on my journey

0 comments: