BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 11 July 2015

Withdrawal and all

Here I am in limbo. My sewing room that was spotless is soon to be mussed up in no uncertain way!
I have purchased a large Murphy bed and it will adorn one wall, Now what is one to do?? I am going to have to move my quilting frame a few feet forward to get this monstrosity into place. Then I will have more time to rearrange other components of the room.

My life as I know it on hold, we will pick up the unit mid week and then play, after which I go to MB for a week to visit Jennifer and the family. I wonder how my room will look when I return and what my hubby will have rearranged and ditched. LOL

Upward and onward as they say! My new unit looks like this but it has another storage tower. Lets see how much fabric I can hide!

0 comments: