BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 14 July 2015

I got distracted



So I now have a Murphy bed in my room, I managed to get it all packed with my sewing, quilting and embroidery supplies. Can you see the one empty door on the bottom left I also have one cupboard on top that is empty , I don't think it will last them long before getting full. I am not putting my sewing machines in there as they are a tad heavy. Now I can have guests and sew in the same room. I am so glad that I spent 2 years looking for this, The previous owner had it a short time and used it twice and paid $2400 I paid $700.

So now to get my longarm back in place, It might be a few days we have managed to tear that frame apart and hope to get that rebuilt in a short while and maybe a little steadier base. SO for now I am knitting as I can't sew or quilt. At least today I can find where my stash is, I had it in piles all over the place!

0 comments: