BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 13 June 2014

Those Pesky biters!







We arrived home on Tues and what a site. The house looked lovely from the road, the lady I hired did a great job and then it happened...... I went to the waterfront and my grass was knee high. I needed a goat,  The logs that lined the retaining wall washed up on the lawn when the water flooded over the lawn and pockets of leaves hiding  all around the property. The railroad ties that lined the top of the wall were imbedded into the yard. Grass growing around their resting spot . As Ben relocated them to their proper resting place the grass below was yellow and brown, matted and smelling of decomposition , I scraped and raked and reseeded. After a few hours of giving blood to mosquitoes I survived , they were down in numbers and the lawn was done!

0 comments: