BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 24 March 2013

My New Toy

I have my long arm up and running , literally. I have 6 quilt tops to assemble and this weekend I finished top stitching and binding a twin and double bed cover. Only 4 more to go. I am hoping to get at number three this week, although it appears as if I will have some chores I must do. Hmm sleep is over rated isn't it???

You should see my sewing room, I might take a picture but you will not believe it, I have batting in bulk and had to leave 1/2 of it in the south as I was not able to bring it home! Between 3 sewing machines and an embroidery machine and my quilting frame I will soon have to stop and reorganize. Hopefully soon some of the finished projects will be out the door this week. Then maybe I can move!

Poor Ben has a similar problem with his endless electronics, but he is not as neat as I am, every once in awhile I mention it and I get a snear - well until the next time!

0 comments: