BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Somewhere it says.........

You have to create a mess to appreciate the cleanliness??? Well I have crossed to the otherside- the dark side!! WE are literally tearing the house apart, furniture moved away from wall, books stacked to the ceiling, and wall units slung aside. No room is untouched except the bathroom! I am in the bedroom straddling the couch and bed pulling off wallpaper. I don't know if it came with a 25year promise that it would stick but boy is it stuck. I peeled off the top layer cautious not to release any drywall tape or plaster - with some luck. Now for the dry peelable backing that is definitely not!! I read somewhere that you could dilute liquid fabric softener in hot water. Dip a sponge on it and soak the backing. Works Marvey!! Now when all this is done DH has to plaster and sand and then I can wheeled my paint brush and magic wand to transform my room. After all the painting is complete then time to put in new wood flooring. OH joy!! Maybe in July I will have my clean house again

0 comments: