BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 3 May 2012

Here I am in North Toronto

I had reserved room at the Super 8 as it appeared very comfortable and close to all amenities. First I was 2 hours early for check in and was shown to the lobey coffee room with all the coffee and free wifi. As I made myself comfy I heard a little " Mrs Low we upgraded your room at no extra charge" Just what you want to hear!!! I now had a King sized suite on the ground level, down the hall from the breakfast kitchenette and water slide. Boy I am sorry that I did not bring a bathing suit. Then again maybe no one else is!! I have most of my chores done and a quick shop. Hmm maybe tomorrow am I can really shop just for me!! Ben is pooped from all the excitement and is snoozing in the king sized Ben getting his 40 winks. We made a mistake and had a delectible delight of Tai food last night. Well we are not used to eating so late or that much. As a result we were wide eyed all night. In my case I am hyped as usual with no visible slowing down, well not today anyway! We will see what is on the list for tomorrow. Tonight I am munching with the daughter and her bridal party and a few other wayward souls. I think I might come home early as they probably bounce back better than old mom!

0 comments: