BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Florence , SC





Just a tad nippy!! After about 470 miles we have stopped for the day
WE are staying at the lovely Baymont Inn in FLorence, SC.
The drive was clear, no accidents and the traffic moved well.
Must be something wrong with this, have to see what tomorrow will bring

WE managed to leave about 8:30 this am and pulled into the motel at 4:30. Luckily I was armed with coupons the price is a steep $54 but a gorgeous room, fruit and cookies while you are at reception . I saved $20 with my coupon the lady behind me was going to pay $75 for the same thing, UNTIL she heard me squak I would like the best guest rate. Out she went to do through her truck for goodies and coupons

I am starving-- GOOD news there is a Crackerbarrel next door. YUMMY
Stay tuned for more adventures

0 comments: