BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Dash 8 ...aka dingy on wheels


SO this am I got up at 5 and had breakfast and headed for the airport.
Once there I flew from Ottawa to Vancouver no problem
Then I got the shock of my life
The gat doors opened no plane no little hallway - wild driving rain and seasonal elements. I scurried across the tarmac, through my carry on onto a trolley
Climbed about 8 steps on a skinny ricketty staircase. AND then it hit me. I was on a plane of 40 folks and who would be at the end of the plane on the bank of seats that line the tail. ME. The plane rocked and rolled and up and down swining motion. It pitched in tne driving rain. It was no comfort to see that the O@ and nitrogen taniks were stored right behind my seat. EGADS. I made it ..

All I can say is DAD you OWE ME!!

0 comments: