BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 26 January 2012

Yes I am still kicking!


I have been playing around with fabric once again
I will post a pic early next week when all is said and done.
I cut up my leftover batting in 6 X 6 " squares and now I have a project for them
I took all of my scraps from the last couple of quilts and stiched them to the batting , with the 2" wide strips I am quilting as I go.

I have 54 squares now. I have assembled them into some sort of pattern and another day I will stitch them together. Once done I only have to apply a backing and that is no hardship. I have collected some remnant fabric from my favorite craft store and as a result I will have a flashy backing

SO check in on Monday and see what I have accomplished, I am in too much mischief to donate all my time to the cause, so therefore taking off this crafting for a day or two

0 comments: