BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 14 November 2011

Hello Miss Molly

 
Posted by Picasa




Finally Miss Molly has arrived to visit with her old friend I used an 18 gauge wire, wrapped it in roving ( sheeps wool that has been combed)Then applied layers of colored roving to fashion in hues of purple a top, long skirt, a fushia scarf and
a braided belt. I think I should have thought more about her features but she is ancient! She has a mass of curly hair and a beret with a bright gold tuft on it.

Why oh why do you ask? Hmm well it all started when......... I tried to enter a competition of sorts a display of one's work. Apparently I was not talented for the finale and turned away. Little do they know what will appear this year when I smartly label my wares as soft sculptures. And if I am turned away for year two? You don't want to know!!!!


There will be Jane with her crafts and a table boycotting the show while laid out in the parking lot to attract attention of those attending the real show!! Yep I got it nailed this year!

0 comments: